is the cancellation insurance that reimburses you for ski and snowboard lessons purchased but not taken due to illness or unforeseen circumstances. It costs 7% of the ski lesson price and reimburses you in case of:
- Call for medical examination
- Dismissal or new hire
- Transfer of residence
- Cancellation or change of vacation plan
- Inability to reach the ski resort
- Damage to the home
Aosta Valley Card
AOSTA VALLEY CARD SPECIAL EDITION FOR THE ANNUAL COURSES, INCLUDING THE MULTISPORT POLICY.
In addition to the numerous agreements offered, your Aosta Valley Card Special Edition Annual Courses will insure you with the Multisport Policy
The only insurance valid for all sports around the world.
Multisport is the insurance that protects yourself and also protects you for any damage to others during the practice of any sport:
- UNIQUE: Multisport is valid for all sports around the world and is combined with your Aosta Valley Card Special Edition Annual Courses valid from 30.09.2022 to 30.09.2023
- FOR ALL SPORTS: the Multisport policy covers you during skiing and snowboarding on and off-piste with and without a ski instructor, when you are in the gym or go downhill, while playing five-a-side football or when rafting, during the snowboard lesson but also when you try the kite!
- FULL PROTECTION: Multisport insurance covers you in the event of accidents and injuries More information
- VALID WORLDWIDE: thanks to 62 operations centers, all at your disposal 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
NEW: the new app will be released shortly from which you can have all the Aosta Valley Card conventions and many other services at your fingertips. Stay tuned !!